1414 Degrees are committed to ensuring that you privacy is respected and maintained at all times in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). We commit to being transparent in our data collection and use.
As an ongoing policy at 1414 Degrees, we handle all client and customer details in a sensitive manner.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information through online subscription to our database and through personal dealings with individuals who request to be added to our database.
- For our email subscribers we collect contact information only.
- We may also collect personal information that is publicly available.
- Our website collects online behaviour patterns using Google Analytics. Information logged includes your geographic location, time spent on site etc. We use this information to improve our site and ensure our usability and information is at the level you require.
Storage of personal information
We store personal information online and in printed format. We have reasonable standards of security both online and in our hard copy storage to protect us from theft of information.
Use of personal information
We use personal information to:
- For marketing and communication information to email subscribers
- To ask for feedback from email subscribers to assist in improving our services
We do not:
- Share or disclose information with others unless required to do so by law.
- Sell mailing lists
- Share information for marketing purposes
- Share information with overseas entities
Request your personal information for view or delete your personal information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Subject line “Privacy Request”. Using this, you may request all information that we may have held on you, and also request that we delete this information and/or desist using these details to contact you in any way.
If you feel in any way that there has been a breach of the act, please contact the same email address with the subject line “APP Breach” and we will be in contact with you.