Energy Modelling Analyst
About the role
We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented and self-motivated person to produce and analyse commercial models and forecasts that will assist 1414 Degrees to demonstrate its breakthrough energy technology, develop its Aurora projects and assess new opportunities.
The role is initially offered as a 12-month employment contract.
You are an experienced and skilled analyst with proven modelling and data skills, financial acumen, knowledge of the NEM and strong communication skills.
More specifically, your skills include:
- Extensive experience with data modelling languages/software such as Matlab, Python, R, Scala, OpenModelica
- Working with numerical data including large data sets
- Experience in the Australian energy market financial modelling, trading & regulation
- Communicating modelling outputs and critical analysis of data in reports or presentations for internal and external audiences
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Track record in delivering results & meeting deadlines
Further information and a full job description is available on our website 1414degrees.com.au
If you have the qualifications, skills, agility, and passion to join 1414 Degrees as we forge forward to fill the critical gap in energy storage technology, we will welcome your application.
Act now and forward your resume/CV with a covering letter before 9.00 am Monday 7 December 2020.
Applications are to be lodged via Seek. Click here to apply
No recruitment agencies please