NEM Modelling Analyst
About the role
We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented and self-motivated person with experience in Australia’s National Electricity Market (NEM) to produce commercial models and forecasts that will assist 1414 Degrees to maximise revenues from its breakthrough technology. Your models will underpin financing for a hybrid PV-BESS-TESS power plant at the Aurora project, biogas engine – GAS-TESS hybrids, and assess new opportunities, including hybrid BESS- TESS- CSP.
You are an experienced and skilled analyst with practical knowledge and experience of the NEM, proven modelling and data skills, financial acumen, and strong communication skills.
More specifically, your skills include:
- – Experience in the Australian energy market financial modelling, trading & regulation
- – Extensive experience with data modelling languages/software such as Matlab, Python, R, Scala, OpenModelica
- – Working with numerical data including large data sets
- – Communicating modelling outputs and critical analysis of data in reports or presentations for internal and external audiences
- – Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- – Track record in delivering results & meeting deadlines
If you have the knowledge, skills and vision to join 1414 Degrees as we forge forward to fill the critical gap in energy storage technology, we will welcome your application.
Act now and forward your resume/CV with a covering letter before 9.00 am Wednesday 6 January 2021.
Applications are to be lodged via Seek. Click here to apply
Previous applicants should not reapply.